Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hello!

First, my name is Angie & I'm really excited to be a contributor for this blog :) I live in Utah, where I've been since I was four years old. I've been involved in drama/theater since middle school and I've been involved in children's drama for about 7 years, including developing and running an elementary school and middle school theater program, directing an elementary school play, stage managing many children's productions and being a backstage mom. My latest drama project was developing and teaching a two month preschool theater class... and I'm in the process of planning out my next one. I have three kids (ages 11, 8 & 7) who are all involved in drama. I work in an art's center where I plan children's activities along with working in the box office and teaching the little drama class. I just thought I'd introduce myself.

1 comment:

danhid said...

hi, nice blog.
I learnt a lot from this site. please visit my blog if you wanna share all about drama at

Drama for Kids
http://dramaelementary.blogspot.com

thank you